Me: doesn’t know moms cell number
Me: knows Ned’s cell by heart
we need to talk about these “students” for a minute..
- September is the school nurse
- October is the secretary in the office
- November is a senior
- December is that bitchy english teacher that always gives you too many essays to write, and then complains about how she has to grade them all. like, if you didn’t want to grade them, don’t assign them
- January is a senior
- February is Hal Tanaka. no doubt about it
- March is a fucking 12 year old boy who’s also a part of the navy and somehow is a high school student??
- April is that really chill art teacher that smokes pot with the students behind the school
- May is that fucking math teacher who gets a lot of the answers wrong, and whenever you try to correct him, he won’t listen to you because he knows he’s right
- June is a male model that they hired to pose as a student
i love the original sck 10000x more and i’m not even sorry
21/∞ Nancy Drew in Real Life - Places // Waverly Academy
If we get a Salem trailer at the end of 32, I will burst into happy tears. Not even kidding.
Hey, Clue Crew! Wikipedia is having a difficult time with the Nancy Drew games. For a while they were considering deleting all of the Wikipedia entries on the games because the games “were not notable enough” (See more about this here). Apparently the articles are poorly written and do not contain enough sources, so if any of you are talented with such things, I suggest you help out in getting these articles up to snuff for the Wikipedia staff. Thanks, friends! <3
apparently there is a whole tumblr fandom for those Nancy Drew computers games and this is the kind of thing I like about the internet
no matter what random dorky thing you like, someone else probably likes it too
and has made a blog about it